This month we've released the RentCast Zapier integration, improved the consistency of historical market data, and made it easier to view API request metrics for specific API keys.
Check out the highlights below:
The RentCast Zapier integration is now live and available to anyone with a Zapier account.
In case you're not familiar with Zapier, it is a popular automation platform that allows you to connect over 6,000 apps and services without writing any code or custom scripts.
With our new Zapier integration, you can quickly connect any of the property and rental data available through our API to thousands of apps, CRM systems, email clients, spreadsheets, and other apps to create custom workflows and automations.
- You can now filter your API request metrics by a specific API key, and view API requests, errors and latencies for each of your apps or integrations from your API dashboard
- The AVM endpoints will now return 15 comparable properties by default (instead of 10) when the
compCountquery parameter is not provided
- We've increased the accuracy of our value and rent estimates for properties with a studio layout (when the
bedroomsquery parameter is set to "0")
- We've improved the accuracy of the property address parser in our listing endpoints, so you should see fewer cases when an address you provided could not be located
Market Statistics (
- We've improved the consistency and accuracy of historical rental market data by removing outlier spikes and inconsistent historical data points
- We've added the
lastUpdatedDatefield to the market statistics endpoint responses that indicates the date data was last updated
Our API documentation has been updated to reflect the above changes and you can view it at any time to review our data sets and API endpoints in more detail.
If you have any questions about this update, or have additional feature requests or suggestions, contact us by launching the live chat at the bottom right of this website, or by sending an email to [email protected].